Saturday, August 2, 2008

Naconiche Nursery

Just to let you know that the Naconiche Nursery is closing it's doors for business and next week will be their last week in business.

Message:
Naconiche Gardens is closing shop. This is not due to the lack of fantastic
customers, the lack of interest in the art of 'real' gardening, nor the lack
of amazing plants to be grown. Instead, it is because of something that I
never would have believed: I am old!, and, I can find too few qualified
workers to run Naconiche in the manner in which it was intended. I have
searched for workers, I have searched for buyers. Now I need to "get on with
it". Therefore; if there are plants here that you want - "speak now, or
forever hold...." I will be around through next week for sure. The closing
of Naconiche will happen soon - don't delay if you want something please!
You can call, you can email, or you can come out to the nursery. I am more
than a bit sad at the turn, but feel I have no other route to take. Please
know how I have enjoyed every gardener, new or seasoned, that has come to
visit the nursery.


Sue Ripley

No comments: