Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Place for photos

I recently linked some to my photos of the Colorspot visit to my personal Dropshots site but there were too many other photos on the site. However I have since generated a ccmga site for photos by anyone in the group. It's great place to store any you would like or take any for use elsewhere. The signon user name is the same as the blogspot, except for the blog letters and similarly the password is the same except for the "blog" letters. Comments can also be added to each picture if you wish. Here's the link to the site

http://www.dropshots.com/ccmga#

Like anything else ... there is a bit of a learning curve... but you can do it.

Charles (added late ... sorry)

2 comments:

Cherokee Master Gardeners said...

Log in was no problem, but I did not get a picture to load.
Joe

Cherokee Master Gardeners said...

A good tool for storing and sharing pictures. Thanks